Python Api Library
A python module for communication with the SenseIoT API.
The senseapi.py module contains a SenseAPI class that is capable of interacting with the SenseIoT Api.
- It stores session information in an internal state.
- It offers a function call for every Api call.
- It allows access to the raw response status, headers and body from the Api.
To get started, just:
- Get the library from github: https://github.com/senseobservationsystems/commonsense-python-lib
- Import library in your project and create a SenseAPI object:
import senseapi api = senseapi.SenseAPI()
See the documentation for more information. Also, check the SenseAPITest.py file for examples on how to use the library.