PHP API Library
A collection of PHP classes for communication with the SenseIoT API.
The PHP class Api (class.Api.php) handles all the request to the SenseIoT API. It provides wrappers to create, update and delete the data concepts that are available in SenseIoT.
Features of the API Library are:
- SenseIoT login with PHP sessions
- username & password
- SenseIoT concepts to PHP objects
- SenseIoT interaction via PHP object member functions
To get started just:
- Get the library from Github: https://github.com/senseobservationsystems/commonsense-php-lib
- Include class.api.php in your code and use it!
include_once "class.Api.php"; $sense_api = new Api(); if($sense_api->login("test", "test")) print_r($sense_api->readCurrentUser());
For more information, see the documentation.